Gauntlet Birds of Prey, Knutsford
The largest Birds of Prey Centre in the UK, a wonderful experience for all ages.
Gauntlet Birds of Prey Eagle and Vulture Park in Knutsford, Cheshire houses over 160 birds from 46 different species.Established in 1996, Gauntlet is the largest collection of birds of prey in the North West and is known for it's Multi species flying demonstrations and conservation work situated in Knutsford.
- A visit to Gauntlet gives you the chance to see a wide range of birds from Eagles, Hawks and Falcons to Vultures, Kites and Owls. We also have many more unusual species such as Caracaras, Seriemas, Storks, and Pelicans! There are regular flying displays, vulture feeding and meet and greet presentations.
- Gauntlet runs a comprehensive range of experiences where you can get up close to our birds and fly anything from a tiny Owl on a taster experience to a huge Eagle on an Ultimate Eagle Encounter.
- Conservation and education have always been our founding principles and Gauntlet specialises in educational presentations for schools. Since opening we have educated 1000s of children about the importance of animals and their conservation.
- There is a large fort play area to keep the kids entertained, and our tea room serving a selection of hot and cold drinks, and snacks. Picnic benches are available if you would like to bring your own lunch.
A great Kids Day Out
- Street Address: Manchester Road
- Postcode: WA16 0SX
- City: Knutsford
- County: Cheshire
- Telephone: 01565 754419