July 2019 - A great month to get out and about with the children. At Kids Days Out we have over 1,500 things to do with the family and places to visit throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
We are proud members of Tourism for All featuring attractions for all those restricted to wheelchairs.
- Search for kid friendly places to visit near me using our postcode town and town search.
- Find places to go on your holiday using our map search.
- Find where to go on a Kids day Out using our County page listings.
- Looking for a specific attraction then use our A-Z index
- We are the only web site listing kids clubs
- Lots of ideas for school trips
- Wheelchair friendly attractions
- Discounts and offers
The image above is of children having fun at Legoland Discovery Centre in Manchester the ultimate indoor LEGO playground. It offers a fun filled adventure for all the family no matter how young or old! Start your day in our famous Lego factory (a must for all Lego fans) . Enjoy the Laser Kingdom and Merlins Apprentice rides (height restrictions apply). The LEGOLAND Discovery centre also offers memorable birthday parties, using the special birthday rooms.
Follow Kids Days Out on Facebook too and be the first to find out about great discounts and special offers on days out with children, plus you can share ideas easily with your friends.
Watch out for special deals on our Kids Days Out advertising rates!