NEWS FLASH - Visit 15 top attractions for free, plus loads more of ideas for free places to take the kids.
- Royal Airforce Museum - Edgware - London
- Science Museum - London
- Natural History Museum - London
- Peoples History Museum - Manchester
- The Donkey Sanctuary Devon
- MShed - Bristol
- Bristol City Mueum
- National Railway Museum - York
- Redwings Animal Sanctuary - Norfolk
- Ashmolean Museum - Oxford
- Leeds City Museum
- Rushmere Country Park - Milton Keynes
- National Railway Museum
- Museum of Childhood - Edinburgh
- National Media Museum - Bradford
July 1 - Most attractions are now open and those that cannot provide Social distancing should open later this month.
At Kids Days Out we have over 1,500 things to do with the family and places to visit throughout England, Scotland and Wales. We list attractions for sunny days or rainy days, and we also list lots of places where you can take the children for free.
We are proud members of Tourism for All featuring attractions for all those restricted to wheelchairs.
Search for kid friendly places to visit near me and you using our postcode town and town search.Find places to go on your holiday using our map search.
- Find where to go on a Kids day Out using our County page listings.
- Looking for a specific attraction then use our A-Z index
- We are the only web site listing kids clubs
- Where can I take my kids out on a rainy day?
- where can I take my grandchildren?
- What can I do with a toddler?
- Where can I take a 5 year old on a day out?
- Half term holidays activities
- Kids Birthday Party venues.
- what can I do in the holidays?
- Lots of ideas for school trips
- All weather attractions
- Wheelchair friendly attractions
- Discounts and offers
Follow Kids Days Out at www.facebook.com/kidsdaysout and be the first to find out about great discounts and special offers on days out with children, plus you can share ideas easily with your friends.
If you have a favourite place to visit with the kids please let us know so that we can add it to our guide.
We would also love to hear from kids with mobility problems so that we can share their experiences on their days out. If you have any tips or ideas on days out then please let us know.
If you are a teacher or involved in a playgroup why not use our guide to find places to visit. We have hundreds of ideas where the children can a great fun time and learn at the same time. Many schools add links to their own Facebook pages and School websites, and we are also happy to make suggestions for places to visit near me and you.
At Kids Days Out we love to support local charities and good causes. This year we have supported Swindon Downs Sydrome, Oaks and Furrows Wildlife Rescue, and St Augustine's School Garden project.
We aim to give around 10% of our gross turnover to Kids related charities.
During 2021 our team at Kids Days Out want to make our guide even better and we would love to hear from you with your ideas. We now have a Kids days out Group where you can share all your great days out with others and make suggestions to make your day trips even more enjoyable.
Have a great year come rain or shine..